Dana Lizik joined Johnson Law group in 2016 with a focus on product liability claims and medical device litigation. Since that time Dana has completed extensive work in the transvaginal mesh litigation against multiple defendants. Most recently she has become involved in litigation again 3M, where she is actively seeking justice for our military servicemembers who sustained hearing related injuries after using the 3M CAEv2 Combat Arms Earplugs. Dana believes in a client-focused approach to ensure that every individual Plaintiff is an informed and active participant in their fight for justice.
Dana was born and raised in Houston, Texas and attended the University of Houston Law Center while managing a small business. Before joining Johnson Law Group, Dana worked as a law clerk at the Harris County 165th Civil District Court and in first party insurance defense litigation. Dana is very involved in the Houston Young Lawyers Association and has chaired several volunteer committees.
Education & Honors
- University of Houston Clear Lake, Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- University of Houston Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Volunteer Mediator
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Products Liability
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
Admission & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice